We help clients meet all their legal reporting requirements through self-assessment. If you are self-employed, in a partnership, or received untaxed income such as property income, if you are a director, or your earn income (or your partner’s income) is over £50,000 and have claimed child benefit, or your income is over £100,000, then the likelihood is that you will need to prepare a tax return each year. We will prepare your tax return for you, calculate your tax and advise you if, when and how you need to make any tax payments to HM Revenue and Customs.